Home Depot ES Factory Standard
(ES) ethical standards
Home Depot and its affiliates, divisions, and subsidiaries are committed to operating in a responsible manner. As companies set up branch offices overseas and work with suppliers around the world to meet the needs of their customers, a shared commitment to protecting human rights and providing a safe working environment in the workplace is critical.
Home Depot expects all of its suppliers to comply with local laws and regulations in the process of producing and distributing products or servicing Home Depot. We encourage all suppliers to operate above and continue to improve above Home Depot requirements.
The Home Depot audit requires all suppliers to comply with the above requirements and will conduct annual social and environmental liability (SER) audits of factories that manufacture authorized brands or patented products. For suppliers of other products, Home Depot will evaluate the factory's SER or CSR procedures to ensure compliance with Home Depot's requirements. If the factory does not have a SER program or a CSR program, Home Depot will work with the supplier to help them establish an internal oversight mechanism to ensure compliance with this standard. Home Depot reserves the right to review any supplier that manufactures and distributes products or services for us. Home Depot expects the supplier/factory to notify Home Depot in writing when changing the operating address. In addition, the manufacturer may not transfer the product to another location without the consent of the quality assurance department.
This guide provides a brief description of the minimum requirements that suppliers must comply with when doing business with Home Depot as part of all new or renewed commercial contracts for Home Depot.
Social and environmental responsibility compliance requirements inspection rights
Suppliers must allow Home Depot representatives to review production units on the Factory Open Information Form, including access to the factory, interviews with workers, and all other documents related to the review.
Suppliers must not use child labor. Home Depot requires all suppliers to employ workers who are of the lowest working age in the locality and, in any case, do not use workers under the age of 14. If the factory provides an apprenticeship program, it must comply with all local laws and regulations.
Employment must be voluntary. Do not use forced labor, contract or debt labor to produce Home Depot audit consulting or any of its subsidiaries' products.
The supplier must ensure that all records, work cards and other documents of the factory correctly reflect actual production. Suppliers must ensure that all products sold to Home Depot do not violate the requirements of patent law, trademark law or copyright law. Suppliers should provide all necessary certificates if requested by Home Depot.
Wages and working hours
Suppliers must establish an effective mechanism to verify and accurately record employee salaries, deductions, and working hours.
Suppliers must comply with all legal requirements regarding wages and remuneration in their country, including normal working hours, overtime pay, maximum allowable working hours, piece rate, and other laws and regulations related to employee benefits.
Hiring workers should be based on individual abilities rather than on personal characteristics. These include, but are not limited to, employment, wages, benefits, promotion, disciplinary or dismissal. Home Depot requires its suppliers to respect workers and maintain their dignity. Suppliers must ensure that no corporal punishment is used in the workplace.
Environment, health and safety
Home Depot requires suppliers to comply with local laws and regulations to provide employees with a safe and healthy working environment to avoid accidents and accidents at work. If the employer provides staff quarters, you must ensure a safe and healthy accommodation and comply with all local laws and regulations. Suppliers are encouraged to provide personal protective equipment to workers exposed to hazardous working conditions. Suppliers are encouraged to comply with local/national laws and regulations when storing, managing and disposing of waste.
Emergency exits in the factory and dormitory areas must remain unobstructed.
Freedom of speech and association
The production unit must respect the right of workers to join the legal organization freely and must not interfere with the exercise of this right by the worker. Audit Home Depot Authorized supplier, brand or patented product manufacturer will receive an annual review. To ensure that suppliers continue to meet SER requirements, Home Depot will review the facility without prior notice. The audit fee is borne by the supplier. All SER audits are based on national/local laws or Home Depot standards (not required by local law).
If the supplier is found to have discrepancies during the audit, the supplier must take appropriate improvement measures to correct the discrepancies within the time required by Home Depot and avoid recurrence.
Home Depot seeks to work with suppliers that have the same guaranteed environment as ours. Suppliers are required to comply with the environmental laws of their country. Suppliers purchase wood and wood products that are certified to forest systems wherever practicable and promote the efficient and responsible use of wood and wood products.
Supply chain security
Home Depot is very focused on supply chain security issues. As global terrorism has become increasingly rampant, we have joined the US Customs C-TPAT program and have taken other steps to strengthen existing security measures. Home Depot also requires suppliers to meet minimum safety standards.
Suppliers shall establish procedures and procedures and ensure that unauthorized goods or personnel are not allowed to enter the containers of Home Depot and its subsidiaries. Therefore, suppliers should have written safety procedures for at least the standards set by the following CBP. Home Depot maintains an assessment of the supplier's safety plan and the implementation of its production plant/warehouse. If the supplier's production unit does not take adequate security measures, it will jeopardize the relationship with Home Depot. The following standards set minimum requirements that suppliers must comply with and must be met in order to do business with Home Depot. However, Home Depot recognizes the differences in the business environment of suppliers in different countries, and we expect suppliers to operate at a higher than this minimum. Home
Depot will handle different cases based on actual conditions. Home Depot encourages all suppliers to operate above this minimum and continue to improve.
Suppliers must establish a loading procedure to prevent unauthorized goods or personnel from entering the container. All fully loaded containers destined for the United States must be sealed with a high security seal (in accordance with PAS ISO 177712). When the container is in the supplier's production unit, it must be stored in a safe area to avoid unauthorized access and/or manipulation. The material used in the factory/warehouse physical security building must be resistant to illegal intrusion. Physical security includes: adequate locking, adequate lighting, and perimeter security.
- What are the requirements to use GRS tags?
- Document list for BEPI CMA
- What BEPI does not offer?
- What BEPI Offers?
- Why BEPI Exists?
- What is BEPI?
- What are onsite requirements of the BSCI factory audit?
- What should I do with the security section of BSCI certification?
- The list of BSCI audit documents
- BSCI audit working hours self-checklist
- How long could we get the result of a BSCI audit?
- How should I apply for a BSCI audit? Can I apply the BSCI certification on my own?
- What are the characteristics of employees who are selected in interviews with BSCI audit?
- The facility hardware improvement list of BSCI social responsibility factory audit
- What are the two major hazards of GRS occupational health and safety?
- What is the validity of the BSCI audit rating level?
- What should the factory prepare for the factory on the day of the BSCI audit?
- What are the difference between BSCI audit and SEDEX audit?
- FCCA Audit Outline
- Required documents for FCCA factory production capacity assessment inspection
- FCCA Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the important concerns of the FCCA quality audit?
- What is the Higg Index's scoring system?
- Higg Index audit checklist
- How does the ICS audit avoid duplicate audits?
- What are the zero tolerance issues for ICS certification?
- BCI retail brands
- What is the biggest difference between good cotton and organic cotton?
- Definition of common terms in BCI
- What are the critical problems of the Home Depot audit?
- What are the frequently asked questions of the Home Depot audit?
- What is the Home Depot ES Factory Standard?
- What are the rating results of the Home Depot quality audit?
- Ten “must”, four “not accepted” and one “not allowed” requirements in Inditex social responsibility
- How many results does the Inditex audit have?
- What is the focus of Inditex(Zara) audit?
- What is the good cotton supply chain supervision model?
- What is the goal of Higg Index?
- What are the obvious characteristics of Higg Index, FEM, SLCP?
- What is ICS?
- The Home Depot ethics standard
- Inditex (Zara) factory audit checklist
- What is the procedure of Inditex factory audit?
- What is Inditex?
- What is BCI?
- What is Higg Index?
- What are the common requirements of the FCCA quality audit?
- The Home Depot Audit File List
- What is FCCA?
- Adidas Audit Checklist
- List of OCS audit documents
- What is the List of RCS audit documents?
- List of RDS audit documents
- List of RWS audit documents
- List of Decathlon Factory audit documents (COC audit)
- GOTS Audit Checklist
- WCA Audit Document Checklist-Business Practice
- What are the main personnel involved in the COSTCO audit?
- How long does the COSTCO audit process take and what is the number of auditors?
- Costco Factory Audit Document List (Checklist)
- What is the process of COSTCO audit?
- Disney Audit Procedures and Documents List (Checklist)
- Starbucks Audit Checklist
- Target Audit Document Checklist
- What is TC（Transaction Certificate）and how can we get it?
- What is the GRS certification requirements?
- Who are the qualified certification authorities of the GRS certification?
- BSCI Requested Document List / BSCI Audit Checklist
- Why GRS is flourishing?
- What is the FSC-COC audit checklist?
- GRS audit checklist
- The basic knowledge of GRS certification
- What are the main parts of GRS certification?
- GRS certification standard terminology
- What is the GRS/RCS certification application process?
- The general principles of GRS certification
- The guidelines on the use of label grades and signs of GRS certification
- The social responsibility guidelines of GRS certification
- The environmental guidelines of GRS certification
- The traceability guidelines of GRS certification
- What are the five guidelines for GRS certification?
- These brands will be more interested in GRS-certified suppliers in the future.
- What if the company wants to implement the audit as soon as possible in accordance with the SA8000 n
- When will the SA8000 new policy start?
- The frequency of SA8000 certification audit is reduced from once every 6 months to once a year.
- What are the characteristics and advantages of SLCP?
- Why does SLCP have its own IT platform and need to use another third-party IT platform?
- What is SLCP certification audit?
- Why should you take a Decathlon audit?
- Under what circumstances, Target will incur a fine？
- Under what circumstances does Target deactivate the factory?
- How does RWS certification work?
- What is the goal of RWS certification?
- What is the OCS?
- What is BSCI audit?
- The Decathlon Factory Audit Process
- The checklist of Decathlon factory audit
- What are the key points of the Decathlon audit?
- What are the benefits of passing the Decathlon factory audit?
- What if the factory has never been in contact with the Adidas audit?
- The content of Target anti-terrorism audit
- What is the procedure of Target audit?
- GRS certification, how much do you know?
- Precautions for Primark audit (1)
- Precautions for Primark audit (2)
- Primark factory common non-conformities
- Primark factory audit checklist
- How is the dispute at Starbucks factory handled?
- What are the common questions of Starbucks factory audit?
- What is WCA certification?
- Higg Index is coming in a hurry
- STeP Sustainable Textile Production Certification Standard
- Explanation of some terms in RDS certification
- What is the scope and purpose of RDS certification?
- How is the cost of FSC certification generated?
- Some obvious purposes of FSC certification
- What are steps for a customer to take to get FSC certified?
- What are the main benefits of FSC certification?
- What are the common problems with SCS certification?
- What are the key points or precautions for SCS certification?
- What are the social responsibilities of SCS certification?
- The audit procedure of FSC certification
- Principles and standards for FSC certification
- What is the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)？
- WRAP Certification Questions and Answers
- Understand BSCI and understand the BSCI monitoring system
- What are the benefits of passing the COSTCO audit?
- Global Organic Textile Standard Certification - GOTS Certification
- Ten principles of FSC certification
- Learn about Global Organic Textile Standard
- Congratulations to the following companies for passing the various audits with the help of TRANWIN c
- Congratulations on Ningbo xxx Lining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. successfully passing the GRS certifica
- How FSC certification can help companies cope with EU timber regulations
- Why does BSCI audit depend on the value of the company?
- Prohibition of forced and compulsory labor on the Target audit list
- Target audit list - child labor management, wages
- Target audit checklist - health and safety
- Primark Quality Inspection - Tool, Metal Management and Metal Check Policy
- What are the environmental protection requirements of the Starbucks supplier's social responsibility
- What is Zero Tolerance Standard of the Starbucks Factory
- What is Starbucks' expectations for suppliers?
- What are the key points for WCA audit?
- What are the problems often encountered when the factory is WCA certificated?
- What are the requirements for the follow-up audit of the Disney factory?
- Take three passes and easily pass the Disney audit
- Who will carry out Disney factory audit?
- The latest questions and answers for COSTCO audits
- Code of Conduct of Costco
- WalMart's key target of surprise audits - Green Light Factories
- What are the differences between SCS certification and GSV certification?
- What is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification?
- The value of MADE IN GREEN certification by OEKO-TEX
- How to distinguish between OCS and GOTS?
- What are the differences between RCS certification and GRS certification?
- Congratulations! Wuxi Yixing ××× Co., Ltd. successfully passed the GOTS factory audit
- What contribution has the FSC certification made to us over the years?
- TRANWIN assisted Fujian Jinjiang well-known shoe enterprises to successfully pass the GRS certificat
- Four standard features of organic textile standard GOTS certification
- How are SEDEX certified members classified?
- Why should you have you SEDEX audited? What are the benefits of SEDEX certification?
- The content of SEDEX on-site factory inspection?
- Smoke detector in fire safety
- China has become the most important purchasing country for BSCI certified members.
- WRAP certification - the most cost-effective certification
- What is FSC?
- The world's first company to achieve global recycled standard GRS certification
- Why are companies doing WRAP certification in full swing?
- How to obtain FSC certification？
- How to pass the OCS audit and what is the OCS?
- Common questions about SEDEX audit
- What is the scoring standard for WCA audit results?
- What is the procedure of STeP certification?
- What is the significance of SCS certification?
- What is the RDS certification review list?
- RWS - a measurement tool.
- What is RWS certification?
- What is the process of RWS certification?
- The RWS certification procedure for individual farms
- What are the requirements for the WRAP certification site audit?
- Frequently Asked Questions about WRAP Certification
- The official application procedure of WRAP certification
- What are the levels of WRAP certification?
- What is the goal of the WRAP Certification Program?
- What are the differences between RCS certification and GRS certification?
- What is the RCS Certification?
- What is are the common inconsistency and reasons of Target audit?
- What is the most basic knowledge of Target factory audit?
- Decathlon audit expands quickly in China
- What are red, yellow and green lights at Decathlon audit?
- The trend analysis of Primark factory audit
- What is Primark factory audit?
- Primark audit process
- How does the Starbucks factory audit rate?
- Adidas audit document list
- Primark's subcontractors need to be audited
- What are the most common problem points of Target quality factory audit?
- How is the work of RDS certification done?
- What is WRAP certification?
- What is procedure of RCS certification?
- The development of Decathlon
- Adidas announces the full use of recycled polyester fiber in 2024!
- Adidas employment standards
- WCA audit requirements
- A big step for Wal-Mart? Walmart accepts SEDEX, BSCI, ICTI, WRAP, EICC, SA8000, BAP, Better Work
- The Walmart Walmart Social Responsibility Audit Policy has the latest important notice!
- What are the regulations for chemical leaks and machine protection devices at Wal-Mart SCS Audit?
- Wal-Mart Anti-Terrorism Factory Audit -Ten major issues of SCS certification.
- Frequently asked question during employee interview of Disney factory audit
- Disney supplier manual
- Necessary conditions for pass Starbucks factory audit - Meet zero tolerance zero tolerance standard
- What is Starbucks factory audit?
- Disney's factory audit procedure
- Disney auditing standards updated from June 2016
- What is the Costco audit?
- What is the latest approval criteria for the COSTCO GMP audit?
- Reasons for failing to pass the C0STCO quality audit
- A collection of important problems at Costco audits
- SCS Certification - What is the Kingfisher Logo?
- A pioneer from OEKO-TEX certifications——OEKO-TEX Standard100
- The application of FSC certification in the printing industry
- What are the on-site documents of FSC certification?
- What are the benefits of FSC certification?
- What are the principles of the GRS certification?
- What is the GRS certification?
- Companies that want to consult the GRS certification can stop and look at it.
- Do you know what are the benefits of passing GRS certification?
- How much do you know about GRS? What is the result of GRS certification?
- What documents do you need to prepare for an OCS factory audit?
- For an organic cotton certification, should you choose OCS certification or GOTS certification?
- About OCS and CCS
- How many points do you need to pass the WCA audit?
- Steps of a BSCI certification
- Q&A about MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX certification
- What preparations do the factory need to make when conducting a SEDEX audit (2)
- What preparations do the factory need to make when conducting a SEDEX audit (1)
- What is the SEDEX certification application process?
- 10 characteristics of organic cotton GOTS certification
- What GOTS certification institutions are there at home and abroad?
- GOTS-Global Organic Textile Standard
- How is the BSCI certification fee calculated?
- Congratulations to Xiamen *** Children's Products Co., Ltd. successfully passed the quality audit
- How do companies face the challenges of SA8000?
- Why do you need SA8000 certification?
- What are challenges and countermeasures of enterprises after the emergence of SA8000 certification?
- Conditions and characteristics of applying for SA8000 certification
- Why should enterprises implement SA8000 social responsibility standards?
- The social responsibility requirements related to GOTS certification
- BSCI's attitude towards wages
- The initial social responsibility BSCI certification audit
- BSCI certification introduction meeting
- What is the purpose of developing the SA8000 standard?
- What should I pay attention to while being SA8000 audit certificated?
- Contact Us
- Which products in life can use OEKO-TEX certification?
- What are the benefits of pass STeP by OEKO-TEX certification?
- Congratulations to Haimen ××x Clothing Co., Ltd. for passing the audit
- Congratulations to Zhejiang XX Socks Co., Ltd. for passing the TESCO audit
- Congratulations on Guangzhou XX Handbag Product Factory successfully passed the L'Oreal factory audi
- Organic cotton certification is required to pass the GOTS audit
- Cooperation Procedure
- About Us
- Congratulations to Shenzhen XX Trading Company for successfully passing the SEDEX audit
- 电话列表页面 ***注意勿删***
- Why should you conduct a Disney audit?
- What are the reasonable suggestions for the development of FSC certification in China?
- How to apply for GOTS certification?
- Organic content standard - OCS certification
- What are the precautions for compiling SA8000 certification system documentation?
- Members of SA8000 organization
- What is WalMart factory audit?
- What is the SEDEX certification?
SHANGHAI TRANWIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING CO.,LTD.
CONTACT: Mr. David Lee
ADD: No. 655 Yinxiang Road, Nanxiang Town, Jiading District, Shanghai