What are the problems often encountered when the factory is WCA certificated?
Common health and safety issues at the WCA audit:
1. The safety door does not meet the requirements and requirements. Two of the four are side sliding doors, and the other two are rolling doors.
2. There is no emergency light in the raw material warehouse.
3. The sewing machine belt has no protective cover.
4. The electrician's certificate expires.
5. There is not enough fire-fighting equipment. There is no fire extinguisher in the raw material warehouse. At least 5 fire extinguishers are needed. There is no fire hydrant about 500 square feet.
6. The fire extinguisher is placed on the ground without hanging up.
7. There is no safety exit mark, and there are no export of 2 raw material warehouses.]
Common system management issues at WCA audit:
1. There is no environmental impact registration form and environmental impact assessment.
2. There is no social responsibility management review.
3. There is no definition and authorization of responsibilities in social responsibility.
4. There is no appointment of management representatives in the area of social responsibility.
5. There is no written procedure for assessing and selecting social responsibility for subcontractors and suppliers.
6. There is no regular internal review of social responsibility.
7. There are no corresponding corrective and preventive measures to prevent social responsibility related issues.
8. There is no designated environmental manager representative.
WCA audits common wage hours:
1. It is not possible to determine whether annual leave/legal leave/maternity leave is paid in accordance with regulations.
2. The salary is not paid regularly. For example, the salary in November is still not paid.
3. Due to the inconsistency between the attendance records provided and the production records, it is impossible to determine the compliance between attendance and wages.
4. The payroll provided is incorrect and inconsistent.
5. It is impossible to determine whether the normal minimum wage/overtime pay/salary calculation method/piece piece salary calculation method meets the requirements.
6. It is not possible to confirm whether the employee personally records and confirms their true attendance record.
7. Can not determine whether to rest at least 1 day every 7 days.
WCA audits need to pay attention to the details.
- What are the requirements to use GRS tags?
- Document list for BEPI CMA
- What BEPI does not offer?
- What BEPI Offers?
- Why BEPI Exists?
- What is BEPI?
- What are onsite requirements of the BSCI factory audit?
- What should I do with the security section of BSCI certification?
- The list of BSCI audit documents
- BSCI audit working hours self-checklist
- How long could we get the result of a BSCI audit?
- How should I apply for a BSCI audit? Can I apply the BSCI certification on my own?
- What are the characteristics of employees who are selected in interviews with BSCI audit?
- The facility hardware improvement list of BSCI social responsibility factory audit
- What are the two major hazards of GRS occupational health and safety?
- What is the validity of the BSCI audit rating level?
- What should the factory prepare for the factory on the day of the BSCI audit?
- What are the difference between BSCI audit and SEDEX audit?
- FCCA Audit Outline
- Required documents for FCCA factory production capacity assessment inspection
- FCCA Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the important concerns of the FCCA quality audit?
- What is the Higg Index's scoring system?
- Higg Index audit checklist
- How does the ICS audit avoid duplicate audits?
- What are the zero tolerance issues for ICS certification?
- BCI retail brands
- What is the biggest difference between good cotton and organic cotton?
- Definition of common terms in BCI
- What are the critical problems of the Home Depot audit?
- What are the frequently asked questions of the Home Depot audit?
- What is the Home Depot ES Factory Standard?
- What are the rating results of the Home Depot quality audit?
- Ten “must”, four “not accepted” and one “not allowed” requirements in Inditex social responsibility
- How many results does the Inditex audit have?
- What is the focus of Inditex(Zara) audit?
- What is the good cotton supply chain supervision model?
- What is the goal of Higg Index?
- What are the obvious characteristics of Higg Index, FEM, SLCP?
- What is ICS?
- The Home Depot ethics standard
- Inditex (Zara) factory audit checklist
- What is the procedure of Inditex factory audit?
- What is Inditex?
- What is BCI?
- What is Higg Index?
- What are the common requirements of the FCCA quality audit?
- The Home Depot Audit File List
- What is FCCA?
- Adidas Audit Checklist
- List of OCS audit documents
- What is the List of RCS audit documents?
- List of RDS audit documents
- List of RWS audit documents
- List of Decathlon Factory audit documents (COC audit)
- GOTS Audit Checklist
- WCA Audit Document Checklist-Business Practice
- What are the main personnel involved in the COSTCO audit?
- How long does the COSTCO audit process take and what is the number of auditors?
- Costco Factory Audit Document List (Checklist)
- What is the process of COSTCO audit?
- Disney Audit Procedures and Documents List (Checklist)
- Starbucks Audit Checklist
- Target Audit Document Checklist
- What is TC（Transaction Certificate）and how can we get it?
- What is the GRS certification requirements?
- Who are the qualified certification authorities of the GRS certification?
- BSCI Requested Document List / BSCI Audit Checklist
- Why GRS is flourishing?
- What is the FSC-COC audit checklist?
- GRS audit checklist
- The basic knowledge of GRS certification
- What are the main parts of GRS certification?
- GRS certification standard terminology
- What is the GRS/RCS certification application process?
- The general principles of GRS certification
- The guidelines on the use of label grades and signs of GRS certification
- The social responsibility guidelines of GRS certification
- The environmental guidelines of GRS certification
- The traceability guidelines of GRS certification
- What are the five guidelines for GRS certification?
- These brands will be more interested in GRS-certified suppliers in the future.
- What if the company wants to implement the audit as soon as possible in accordance with the SA8000 n
- When will the SA8000 new policy start?
- The frequency of SA8000 certification audit is reduced from once every 6 months to once a year.
- What are the characteristics and advantages of SLCP?
- Why does SLCP have its own IT platform and need to use another third-party IT platform?
- What is SLCP certification audit?
- Why should you take a Decathlon audit?
- Under what circumstances, Target will incur a fine？
- Under what circumstances does Target deactivate the factory?
- How does RWS certification work?
- What is the goal of RWS certification?
- What is the OCS?
- What is BSCI audit?
- The Decathlon Factory Audit Process
- The checklist of Decathlon factory audit
- What are the key points of the Decathlon audit?
- What are the benefits of passing the Decathlon factory audit?
- What if the factory has never been in contact with the Adidas audit?
- The content of Target anti-terrorism audit
- What is the procedure of Target audit?
- GRS certification, how much do you know?
- Precautions for Primark audit (1)
- Precautions for Primark audit (2)
- Primark factory common non-conformities
- Primark factory audit checklist
- How is the dispute at Starbucks factory handled?
- What are the common questions of Starbucks factory audit?
- What is WCA certification?
- Higg Index is coming in a hurry
- STeP Sustainable Textile Production Certification Standard
- Explanation of some terms in RDS certification
- What is the scope and purpose of RDS certification?
- How is the cost of FSC certification generated?
- Some obvious purposes of FSC certification
- What are steps for a customer to take to get FSC certified?
- What are the main benefits of FSC certification?
- What are the common problems with SCS certification?
- What are the key points or precautions for SCS certification?
- What are the social responsibilities of SCS certification?
- The audit procedure of FSC certification
- Principles and standards for FSC certification
- What is the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)？
- WRAP Certification Questions and Answers
- Understand BSCI and understand the BSCI monitoring system
- What are the benefits of passing the COSTCO audit?
- Global Organic Textile Standard Certification - GOTS Certification
- Ten principles of FSC certification
- Learn about Global Organic Textile Standard
- Congratulations to the following companies for passing the various audits with the help of TRANWIN c
- Congratulations on Ningbo xxx Lining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. successfully passing the GRS certifica
- How FSC certification can help companies cope with EU timber regulations
- Why does BSCI audit depend on the value of the company?
- Prohibition of forced and compulsory labor on the Target audit list
- Target audit list - child labor management, wages
- Target audit checklist - health and safety
- Primark Quality Inspection - Tool, Metal Management and Metal Check Policy
- What are the environmental protection requirements of the Starbucks supplier's social responsibility
- What is Zero Tolerance Standard of the Starbucks Factory
- What is Starbucks' expectations for suppliers?
- What are the key points for WCA audit?
- What are the problems often encountered when the factory is WCA certificated?
- What are the requirements for the follow-up audit of the Disney factory?
- Take three passes and easily pass the Disney audit
- Who will carry out Disney factory audit?
- The latest questions and answers for COSTCO audits
- Code of Conduct of Costco
- WalMart's key target of surprise audits - Green Light Factories
- What are the differences between SCS certification and GSV certification?
- What is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification?
- The value of MADE IN GREEN certification by OEKO-TEX
- How to distinguish between OCS and GOTS?
- What are the differences between RCS certification and GRS certification?
- Congratulations! Wuxi Yixing ××× Co., Ltd. successfully passed the GOTS factory audit
- What contribution has the FSC certification made to us over the years?
- TRANWIN assisted Fujian Jinjiang well-known shoe enterprises to successfully pass the GRS certificat
- Four standard features of organic textile standard GOTS certification
- How are SEDEX certified members classified?
- Why should you have you SEDEX audited? What are the benefits of SEDEX certification?
- The content of SEDEX on-site factory inspection?
- Smoke detector in fire safety
- China has become the most important purchasing country for BSCI certified members.
- WRAP certification - the most cost-effective certification
- What is FSC?
- The world's first company to achieve global recycled standard GRS certification
- Why are companies doing WRAP certification in full swing?
- How to obtain FSC certification？
- How to pass the OCS audit and what is the OCS?
- Common questions about SEDEX audit
- What is the scoring standard for WCA audit results?
- What is the procedure of STeP certification?
- What is the significance of SCS certification?
- What is the RDS certification review list?
- RWS - a measurement tool.
- What is RWS certification?
- What is the process of RWS certification?
- The RWS certification procedure for individual farms
- What are the requirements for the WRAP certification site audit?
- Frequently Asked Questions about WRAP Certification
- The official application procedure of WRAP certification
- What are the levels of WRAP certification?
- What is the goal of the WRAP Certification Program?
- What are the differences between RCS certification and GRS certification?
- What is the RCS Certification?
- What is are the common inconsistency and reasons of Target audit?
- What is the most basic knowledge of Target factory audit?
- Decathlon audit expands quickly in China
- What are red, yellow and green lights at Decathlon audit?
- The trend analysis of Primark factory audit
- What is Primark factory audit?
- Primark audit process
- How does the Starbucks factory audit rate?
- Adidas audit document list
- Primark's subcontractors need to be audited
- What are the most common problem points of Target quality factory audit?
- How is the work of RDS certification done?
- What is WRAP certification?
- What is procedure of RCS certification?
- The development of Decathlon
- Adidas announces the full use of recycled polyester fiber in 2024!
- Adidas employment standards
- WCA audit requirements
- A big step for Wal-Mart? Walmart accepts SEDEX, BSCI, ICTI, WRAP, EICC, SA8000, BAP, Better Work
- The Walmart Walmart Social Responsibility Audit Policy has the latest important notice!
- What are the regulations for chemical leaks and machine protection devices at Wal-Mart SCS Audit?
- Wal-Mart Anti-Terrorism Factory Audit -Ten major issues of SCS certification.
- Frequently asked question during employee interview of Disney factory audit
- Disney supplier manual
- Necessary conditions for pass Starbucks factory audit - Meet zero tolerance zero tolerance standard
- What is Starbucks factory audit?
- Disney's factory audit procedure
- Disney auditing standards updated from June 2016
- What is the Costco audit?
- What is the latest approval criteria for the COSTCO GMP audit?
- Reasons for failing to pass the C0STCO quality audit
- A collection of important problems at Costco audits
- SCS Certification - What is the Kingfisher Logo?
- A pioneer from OEKO-TEX certifications——OEKO-TEX Standard100
- The application of FSC certification in the printing industry
- What are the on-site documents of FSC certification?
- What are the benefits of FSC certification?
- What are the principles of the GRS certification?
- What is the GRS certification?
- Companies that want to consult the GRS certification can stop and look at it.
- Do you know what are the benefits of passing GRS certification?
- How much do you know about GRS? What is the result of GRS certification?
- What documents do you need to prepare for an OCS factory audit?
- For an organic cotton certification, should you choose OCS certification or GOTS certification?
- About OCS and CCS
- How many points do you need to pass the WCA audit?
- Steps of a BSCI certification
- Q&A about MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX certification
- What preparations do the factory need to make when conducting a SEDEX audit (2)
- What preparations do the factory need to make when conducting a SEDEX audit (1)
- What is the SEDEX certification application process?
- 10 characteristics of organic cotton GOTS certification
- What GOTS certification institutions are there at home and abroad?
- GOTS-Global Organic Textile Standard
- How is the BSCI certification fee calculated?
- Congratulations to Xiamen *** Children's Products Co., Ltd. successfully passed the quality audit
- How do companies face the challenges of SA8000?
- Why do you need SA8000 certification?
- What are challenges and countermeasures of enterprises after the emergence of SA8000 certification?
- Conditions and characteristics of applying for SA8000 certification
- Why should enterprises implement SA8000 social responsibility standards?
- The social responsibility requirements related to GOTS certification
- BSCI's attitude towards wages
- The initial social responsibility BSCI certification audit
- BSCI certification introduction meeting
- What is the purpose of developing the SA8000 standard?
- What should I pay attention to while being SA8000 audit certificated?
- Contact Us
- Which products in life can use OEKO-TEX certification?
- What are the benefits of pass STeP by OEKO-TEX certification?
- Congratulations to Haimen ××x Clothing Co., Ltd. for passing the audit
- Congratulations to Zhejiang XX Socks Co., Ltd. for passing the TESCO audit
- Congratulations on Guangzhou XX Handbag Product Factory successfully passed the L'Oreal factory audi
- Organic cotton certification is required to pass the GOTS audit
- Cooperation Procedure
- About Us
- Congratulations to Shenzhen XX Trading Company for successfully passing the SEDEX audit
- 电话列表页面 ***注意勿删***
- Why should you conduct a Disney audit?
- What are the reasonable suggestions for the development of FSC certification in China?
- How to apply for GOTS certification?
- Organic content standard - OCS certification
- What are the precautions for compiling SA8000 certification system documentation?
- Members of SA8000 organization
- What is WalMart factory audit?
- What is the SEDEX certification?
SHANGHAI TRANWIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING CO.,LTD.
CONTACT: Mr. David Lee
ADD: No. 655 Yinxiang Road, Nanxiang Town, Jiading District, Shanghai